Apples latest iPad version 3 is finally here!! Surprisingly it was simply called “the new iPad”…and not iPad 3 or iPad HD.
The most awaited Apple event held in San Francisco today, Wednesday March 7 2012, finally announced the new iPad. Tim Cook also keeps the consumers still excited about its release of Apple TV later this year. The new iPad will be available in market on March 16th and you can start ordering it online today! Apple is keeping the price tag same as iPad 2.
The biggest differences for the new iPad from the iPad2 are:
- New, faster processor; upgraded to A5X processor with dual core CPU and quad-core graphics processor
- Retina screen display making the images much finer; a stunning QXGA screen with 2048 x 1536 resolution
- 4G LTE; faster network connection (Wherever the service is available)
- Improved camera functionality
- Bluetooth 4.0; one touch pairing, better battery life
All this and much more cool features make this iPad an improved version of iPad 2.
The speculations that Apple will be releasing iOS6 turned up wrong, instead they decided to settle for iOS5.1. We might have to wait till the release of iPhone 5 to get our hands on iOS6. However this new iPad has many flares to help keep Apple continue to shine in the spotlight.